Introduction to Mindfulness4 Lessons
Formal Mindfulness4 Lessons
Informal Mindfulness7 Lessons
Conclusion and Next Steps1 Lesson
- Is your mind clouded with thoughts causing you worry, pain, panic or anxiety and you don’t know how to get rid of these thoughts?
- Are you spending a major part of your day mindlessly scrolling from one activity to another and feeling exhausted and overwhelmed at the end of the day?
- Do you find it difficult to focus at a task and hence end up wasting a big chunk of your time?
If you answered any of these questions as yes, you are not alone.
A lot of people a living their life with a mind full of thoughts and heart full of worries. They spend their time thinking about the past or being worried about the future, hence forgetting about the one thing that they have control on - Their Present.
We forget to stay connected and truthful to the present moment. This is where the concept of Mindfulness comes in.
Mindfulness simply means being hyper aware of the present.
In it’s simplest form, when you are living in the present moment without regrets of the past or the worries of the future, completely absorbed in the “NOW”, you are being mindful.
In this “PRACTICAL MINDFULNESS MEDITATION AUDIO WORKSHOP”, I share with you not only, the concept of being mindful but also practical meditations and exercises that could help you in making mindfulness a part of your life.
1. Reduces Stress, Anxiety and Panic Attacks
2. Improves Focus and Productivity
3. Raise awareness of the self and regulates emotions
4. Become more aware of the present
5. Move from Mind-full of thoughts to becoming Mindful
6. Improve creativity
7. Increased compassion and self love
8. Improves sleep
9. Get rid of overthinking
- For anyone who wants to work on and improve the quality of their life and are committed to work towards it
For Whom it is Not:
- This is a practical workshop and requires a commitment of your time. Also it takes time to see changes within oneself. This workshop is not for someone who is not willing to dedicate time or have patience to start seeing changes within.
- This workshop is also not for people who are not willing to change
- If you are expecting short term gains and looking for a magic pill
You Will Learn:
-This is a complete audio workshop where you will learn
- What is Mindfulness
- Difference between formal and informal mindfulness
- Difference between mindfulness and mindlessness
- Formal Mindfulness Meditations including
- Breath Meditation
- Senses Meditation
- Body Scan Meditation
- Labeling Meditation
- Informal Mindfulness Medications including
- How to make mindfulness a habit
- Walking Mindfulness
- Mindful Eating
- Mindful Speech
- Mindful Listening
How it works:
- This is a pre-recorded course. This enables you to take up the course at your own pace and listen to it multiple times.
- It is suggested to practice Formal Mindfulness Meditation for at least 21 days, before moving to the Informal Mindfulness Meditation
- The course requires you to dedicate time everyday, at least for next 3 months, to ensure your mind starts creating new patterns of awareness and become make mindfulness a habit.
I Look Forward to Meeting you in the Course
Be ready for massive learning
This year has taken its toll on many, including myself and Coach Pratishtha was there to guide me through this difficult period. She specifically tailored her programs to fit my needs, encouraged me to grow out of the negative mindset that I was in and even helped me work through some past memories that I needed to deal with. I see her as a mentor and a phenomenal life coach who has genuine care for people. I am and will always be grateful for her.
Liyana Al Abdul Salam
She comes across as a confident person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. I also have attended couple of her training sessions and found them to be very insightful. The content, method of delivery, keeping participants engaged through out the session is impeccable. She has hands on experience about her role and she have an excellent eye for detail.
Major Sumeet Chhibber
Pratishtha helped me at a time when I was very low in my career. She helped me imagine the true essence of what I aimed for and clearly mesmerized me with her technique of looking into the future i wanted for myself. I cannot thank her enough for the help she provided me at a time when I was really low in my career and personal life.
Senior Staff Consultant - Nagarro
Pratishtha is truly an amazing personality with a golden heart. Her eagerness to help others makes her stand out from the crowd. She is brilliant in coaching, and guiding people to achieve their goals. She helps in getting clarity of your thoughts and vision very beautifully. Professionally and Personally, both, she is wonderful.
Audio WorkshopBuy Now